All models of the 2nd generation of the Q-Series are ready-to-dim.
For the port on the front side of the lamp, there are 2 different dimming possibilities intended:
- Available from the 16th of December 2019
- Dimmer consisting of a plug and a switch
- Lamp can be dimmed in 4 steps (100%, 80%, 60% and 40%)
- The lamp takes (while dimmed on 80%) exactly 80% of it´s usual power consumption
(e.g.: 1 Q5W (= 205W) takes (on 60%) only 123W of power)
- Current dim settings is shown with 3 green LEDs on the plug:
|3 LEDs on:||100%|
|2 LEDs on:||80%|
|1 LED on:||60%|
|No LED on:||40%|
- Sunrise simulation (lamp dims in 5 minutes from 0% – last dimmsetting) can be activated
- Current sunrise simulation setting is indicated with an orange LED:
- Available at the earliest in Summer 2020.
- Up to 500 lamps can be controlled via app and smartdevice.
|Orange LED on:||Sunrise simulation activated. (When activating, you'll have to wait for a few seconds. After the LEDs blink shortly, the settings are saved.)|
|Orange LED off:||Sunrise simulation deactivated|